How To Make The Best Cannabis Brownies
Martha Stewart is known for her delicious brownie recipes. It’s easy to see why she is open to adding cannabis to her baking repertoire, given that she also made brownies with Snoop Dogg. The video is:
Snoop – “When do you add the, uh …”?”
Martha: “The stuff?”
MS: “Later. That’s the secret .”
This recipe for pot brownies includes sweet icing, chopped pecans, and makes this rich, delicious brownie soft and cakey. You can be sure that this recipe is good because Ms. Stewart has tied her full name to it. Is it the best cannabis-infused brownie you’ve ever tasted?
How Much Marijuana Should You Add?
When it comes to potency, there are many factors that come into play when you make cannabis-infused oils or butter. If you are making your own cannabis-infused butter, be sure to try a small amount before you infuse an entire batch of brownies. It is important to verify the potency of your oil before you share it with others, even if you feel confident.
You can avoid the hassle of making brownies with activated oils like distillate. Distillate can be easily weighed and comes with a specified THC or CBD percentage. If you purchase one gram of 97% THC distillate (1000mg), you will get 970 mg of THC. You will find approximately 97 edibles in a syringe containing distillate if you take 10 mgs as a standard dose.
When making brownies from scratch, the most important thing is to ensure that the cannabis oil has been thoroughly mixed into the batter. It is not a good idea to have all of the oil in one brownie. You want every brownie to provide a consistent, pleasant amount of oil.
Martha Louise Stewart’s “to die for” brownie recipe
YieldOne 9″ x 13″ pan.
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 C cannabis-infused oil
- 2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 C chopped pecans
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Martha Louise Stewart’s Chocolate Icing Recipe (recipe below).
Instructions For Making Weed Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F Butter a 9″x13″ baking pan and set aside.
- Beat eggs at low speed in a bowl fitted with a paddle attachment for an electric mixer. Beat for 10 minutes with cannaoil, sugar, and salt.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt. Gradually beat in the egg mixture. Add vanilla and pecans to the bowl.
- Place batter in prepared baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until the edges pull away from the pan. Cool on a wire rack. Spread the icing on brownies and allow it to set up before serving.
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 C confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted (use cannabutter if greater potency is desired)
Instructions For Icing:
Use an electric mixer fitted to the paddle attachment to beat the egg with 1 cup of sugar at low speed. Mix 1/2 cup sugar with cocoa in the egg mixture while the mixer is running. Mix in the remaining 1 cup sugar, vanilla, and butter.
This post was written by Flo Sugyatno, operations manager of LOCAL’d and cannabis expert. LOCAL’d is a helping hand to the companies that strengthen your community in the Washington, DC area. Helping them to grow through financial and promotional support, LOCAL’d is a Washington, DC weed delivery service. Click here for more information.